ken in barbie's world.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

its true;

im actually a boy.


welcome to my blog,



This blog is solely about style, and fashion, and my life as a boy competing in a world that is ruled by women. I want to be a fashion editor, working at a fashion magazine. I understand how many people want this, and how difficult it will be for me to achieve.

Luckily there is one thing that sets me apart. I'm not just some blonde bimbo who reads vogue and wears jimmy choos. I actually care about fashion, i obsess over it, and i desperately want to be a part of the exclusive world that it is.
I created this blog because I needed a place to voice my opinion, and vent about all things fashion. I live in a small town in Australia, where fashion is considered unimportant, and as a career choice, second rate. I guess thats why fashion is so astounding to me, becuase it has always been a luxurious world so far from the one I live in.

so, there you have it: I am Ken in the world of Barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment